(Shipping & Returns Policy)
- Due to production timelines, specialty products may incur a shipping delay on your order. Please refer to individual product descriptions for fulfillment estimates. For products without indicated shipping estimates, order processing may take 4-5 business days, but often ships sooner.
DOMESTIC (US) SHIPPING POLICY:
- We offer free shipping on National (US) orders above $400. With exceptions for some dangerous goods and heavyweight/bulky items.
- Domestic (US) addresses ship with FedEx Standard. P.O. Box addresses ship with USPS tracking.
INTERNATIONAL (NON US) SHIPPING POLICY:
- International orders ship via DHL Worldwide, Fedex International, Royal Mail (UK orders), or DPD Standard (European orders).
- We ship to most countries worldwide excluding Cuba, Iran, Indonesia, North Korea, Syria, Crimea, Donetsk People’s Republic, Luhansk People’s Republic, Ukraine, Russia, Venezuela, and Belarus.
- Applicable duties and import taxes are calculated at checkout
- While it is our hope that all packages arrive at their intended destinations in a timely manner, sometimes carriers mishandle packages. We waive all responsibility once the package lands in the destination country as we do not have any jurisdiction over international countries and their postal systems.
- Should any issues arise after the package has landed in the destination country, the recipient is responsible for contacting their local postal service to remedy the situation. The recipient is also responsible for all customs fees, taxes, and brokerage charges.
- While many orders make it through customs without issues, the customs agency in your country may require you to sign any required forms before receiving your package. It is the recipient's responsibility to check with their country's customs office to verify any fees as we are unable to provide the recipient with the exact amount of the charges. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees.
- If your package is seized by customs officials for any reason whatsoever, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. If you refuse or return your order, no international shipping charges or fees paid to local government will be refunded. If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact your local customs office, as we cannot advise you about your country's customs policies.
- Returns/exchanges are only available for orders placed on our web store and delivered in the United States. Due to shipping costs, returns will have to be issued from the same order shipping location.
- Returns/exchanges are only available for orders above $100, unless stated otherwise (i.e. description of product clearly states “Final Sale”). Any items in orders under $100 are final sale.
- Return requests may not exceed $2000 for a single order.
- Returns above $600 are eligible for store credit or exchange only.
- Return/exchange requests must be placed within 2 days of receiving your package. The return must be en route to our shipping facility within 14 days of initial delivery. Returns shipped more than 14 days after the label was created are no longer eligible for a refund or store credit.
- Items purchased from wearebraindead.com must be returned at the customer's expense in new, unused condition with original tags still attached. Items purchased from wearebraindead.com can not be returned at any of our brick and mortar locations. Conversely, items purchased at any of our brick and mortar locations can not be returned at wearebraindead.com.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please note that we cannot refund the original shipping charge with the exception of faulty or incorrectly shipped items.
- EXCHANGE ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE.
- 1. Initiate: to start a return or exchange, visit our returns page. The customer will be presented with a form requesting an order number and the customer email associated with the order. The information requested can be found in the order confirmation email from email@example.com that was sent when the order was issued.
- 2. Approved: our team will then receive the request and evaluate if it meets our return policy. If the return is accepted you will receive a return confirmation, including a shipping label. The customer will then have to print the shipping label, re package the item(s) and physically ship the package at any shipping facility accepting USPS within 14 days.
- 3. Received: Once the order is received the customer will either receive store credit or be refunded the amount of the order via the same payment method with which the order was initially issued. The customer will be notified via email. If processing an exchange, the customer will receive an email confirmation with their exchange order which will then process as normal. Please note that exchange orders are final sale.
Any item(s) purchased on sale or at a discount are final and cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund. If we receive an unapproved returned sale or discounted item, no refund will be issued.